Do you offer installments?
- Yes! Afterpay is offered at checkout to easily break down your total into 4 bi-weekly installments. Subject to eligibility is up to Afterpay Corporation and does not involve E.R.A. during its decision making process.
- If you do not see Afterpay appear as a payment option, click the "check out as guest" button at the bottom of the screen. It will appear after selecting your shipping method.
Do you ship outside of the US?
- Yes. However, I cannot control any shipping rates, including international. With that being said, I strongly urge those of you who are willing, to split the costs with a friend locally, and place one haul to split the costs.
- My products are also sold at Tilt Makeup in London. They do ship internationally as well, and may be a cheaper option for you depending on your location. Shop Tilt Makeup in person or online here.
What's your processing time?
- A friendly reminder that processing times vary, and processing times differ from shipping speeds.
- Once the package has been handed off to the mail carrier, any delays are out of my control. Delivery time is dependent on the delivery speed you chose at checkout. Flat rate shipping is standard $6.00, and free domestic U.S. shipping on orders over $75.00, and 2-day shipping (Priority) through USPS is also offered if you're in a crunch for time.
- The post office is closed on Sundays & all major holidays, so your order will go in the mail the next open business day.
- Shipping facility is located in an area with severe weather at times, and can cause minor delays on your package. Updates will be posted on the website banner, and on Instagram @edgarreneartistry
- Starting October of every year, all mail carriers (FedEx, USPS, UPS, etc.) extend their shipping times until about February of the next year. This is due to the influx of holiday shipping that occurs during these months. These extended times are out of all your favorite stores hands.
Do you offer PRO discounts?
- No. Edgar Rene Artistry has maintained the right to no longer offer pro discounts for industry artists, as a result, all previous discount codes have been deactivated.
At E.R.A., one of the biggest things that I was worried about was packaging. Do you make it fancy and create more waste, or do you make it resourceful and useful? I decided to go with resourceful and useful. That is why, all products from E.R.A. are either packaged in resealable/reusable bags, or are packaged in very minimal bags that can be recycled. At the end of the day, we all throw away packaging.
Also, all labels and packing slips are printed via laser on smaller paper, therefore not creating waste of ink, plastic components that make ink cartridges, and standard 8.5x11 inch paper in our landfills. This is my way for my small business to make a step toward the right direction of creating less waste; this is me doing my part where I can.
Read our return policy here.
*Please note: any and all custom pieces are final sale.*